Saturday 21 February 2015

Hi!
I am Rashmeet Kaur, Junior year Mechanical and Automation Engineer from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women, India.

Women in mechanical engineering is a really big taboo. I don't exactly have an idea about the global trend for the same , but I wish to know and mingle with the right women with similar interests. I do know that there are other women like me who dream of McLaren P1 and KTM DUKE 390.

This is the exact reason I founded this Lean In circle as a global platform for all like minded women. I am going to talk about the projects that I  have done in my three years of college curriculum. Also, I will be guiding my girls who are part of the circle for five upcoming technical events.

So I invite all the women mechanical engineers across the globe to come and join hands and discuss amazing ideas.

With our hearts full of courage and hands full of grease, lets steer our way to success because we are simply geared for perfection.


Looking forward ,
Rashmeet Kaur
8586910731
rashmeet279@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment